Thursday, April 7, 2011

"Whatchoo doin', Stu? Waitin' for a bus?!"


I think this may be my last "twiddle" with this pose. I'm happy enough with how that left arm looks now, and I think overall it holds up better as a silhouette than the previous iterations. Plus, if I spend much more time staring at this one pose I'm either going to:

1. F- it up all to hell, or...
2. Break things. :)

I'm starting to get the feel for this rig though, so I'm excited to try another pose or two as I head into the weekend.

Thanks for all the criticism/help to those that criticized/helped. Appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. You know, the pose might look better if he was draped over his suitcase completely asleep ... or ... Or maybe beating up some random person for no reason. ;)

    Looks great. That's some good wisdom to stop and not over tweak him.

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the render question thing, check your AM mail.

    ReplyDelete