Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rollin' on to Week Three

So, in this episode we'll be animating a simple ball bounce as phase one of our assignment.  Phase 2 is another sketch element which we'll be using as reference for the next bipedal pose we're required to do with Stu.

In the same vein as Week 2, I've chucked a couple pages of sketches up here that I'm contemplating using.  The poses we choose are supposed to invoke "excitement."  Tried not to fall into the trap of using cliches....which at first I failed at.  That was pretty much my entire first page of sketches that I didn't bother posting here. :)

At any rate, I'd love to hear any feedback that anyone would like to give about the sketches in general, or other ideas that I may be overlooking to get a more "non-traditional" representation of excitement.  I think I have a few of those, but maybe not.   Anyway, here're the sketches:


No comments:

Post a Comment