Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oh, brain....you wacky funster, you.

So, Week 7 was starting off on a fantastic note.  I burnt an entire day yesterday working on revisions from Week 6.....that are completely optional and don't retroactively effect grades in any way.  For whatever reason, my gray matter decided not only MUST I complete those revisions, but they MUST be done prior to starting this week's round of work....

:-\

Yeah, so, that was pretty stupid, Brain.  I'm afraid I need you to turn in your keys.  *holds out hand*  Awesome, you can go sit in the back now.  Everybody out for new management!


So, now that I have that under control, here's my initial planning and uber-dirty blocking for this week's assignment with the Tailor rig.  More overlapping action goodness, coupled with all the other fundamentals we've been covering so far with the bouncing ball.  Boss(that's right, I said "boss."  I'm bringin' it back).

Planning:


Dirty Blocking Pass:

No comments:

Post a Comment